This year, Pilates Day takes place on Sat 2 May. This is an annual, international, community event celebrated on the first Saturday of May every year. Founded by the Pilates Method Alliance in 2003, the Pilates Day mission is to foster the public’s appreciation and awareness of the Pilates Method.
To celebrate Pilates Day, Sky Pilates will offer free Pilates Foundation group classes for the whole month of May. If you know anyone who is keen to try out Pilates, please share this with them!
Days & Times of Pilates Foundation Group Classes:
- Wed 12:30pm
- Wed 7:30pm
- Sat 3:30pm
For your own safety, group classes are not suitable for persons who are:
- Have pre-exisiting medical conditions
- Are recovering from surgery or injury (within the last 3 months)
- Are suffering from vertigo or poor balance.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 61007597 for further verification.
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicable to new clients for a one-time trial class only.
- Period of promotion is only in the month of May 2015.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
If you’re still hesitating, check out this article from MindBodyGreen:
5 reasons why everyone should try Pilates, even if you think it’s not for you!