Sky Pilates Studio Policies & Etiquette Guidelines
- For your first lesson, please aim to arrive at least 15 mins before your scheduled class time to complete payment and registration. You must sign and complete the registration form and provide your contact details before you may commence class.
- Classes are 55 minutes long, unless otherwise specified and are by prior appointment only. You may contact us by phone (6100 7597/98336670), Whatsapp/SMS, email (email@example.com) or come in person to book your class.
- If you are late for your class, you are only entitled to the remaining portion of the time slot you booked.
- If you are more than 15 min late for your group class, you will not be allowed to join the class for your own safety and for the sake of the other clients.
- If you have a preferred time for group classes, you may wish to book ahead to ensure a spot. It is not advisable to drop in on a group class without prior booking as there is a chance the class is full or cancelled.
- Group classes may be cancelled if there are no sign-ups two hours before the scheduled class, or if there is a public holiday.
- We reserve the right to substitute teachers without prior notice.
- Taking classes with a variety of teachers is encouraged as each teacher brings something unique to their class.
- Group classes are organised according to different levels. Clients will need time and regular attendance to gain proficiency and mastery of their bodies before moving to the next level of difficulty. This will be at the discretion of the teacher. Client safety is paramount. We would wish every client to have a positive movement experience.
- All fees must be paid in full in advance when booking your classes. Your spot in class will only be confirmed upon the receipt of full payment, or if you have a valid pre-paid package with us.
- Payment can be made in Cash, Nets, Cheque (issued to Sky Pilates Pte Ltd), bank transfer, PayNow and credit card (Visa/Mastercard).
- As slots are limited, please give us at least 24 hours’ notice to cancel or change a booking, otherwise you will be charged in full for the booking.
- In the event you are unwell, we may waive the charge if you provide a doctor’s medical certificate.
- All fees paid are non-refundable.
- Pre-paid packages have a strict validity period commencing from the date of purchase. Any unused classes at the date of expiry will be forfeited. 10-class packages are valid for 6 months, whilst 20-class packages are valid for 12 months.
- Pre-paid packages may at the discretion of the management be extended for a limited period if there is a valid medical reason.
Attire and Class Etiquette
- Please wear comfortable exercise clothing that allows you to move freely but is sufficiently form-fitting to allow your teacher to see your body alignment. Some postures may involve you being inverted or lying with your legs in the air, and you would want to wear clothing which protects your modesty.
- As a courtesy to others, do refrain from wearing perfume or strongly scented body oils which may stain the equipment.
- Our studio has a “sock policy” for hygiene purposes. Clean socks are to be worn when working out in the studio.
- For hygiene purposes, please spray down and wipe the equipment thoroughly after each use. All towels used during the session can be deposited in baskets around the studio for washing.
- Please sign-in before your class begins, so we can help you track your class attendance.
- Please restrict your mobile usage to the reception area. As a courtesy to others, please switch off or silence your mobile devices before entering the studios.
- Please keep your voice down when you are seated in the waiting area or in the studio to avoid distracting other clients.
- We cannot be held liable for any loss of your valuables so please avoid bringing valuables to the studio.
- For their safety and to avoid disturbing other clients, babies and young children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times and should remain in the waiting area. Our staff are not available to baby-sit your children as they have to tend to clients and other studio business.
- Food and drink should only be consumed in the waiting area.
- If you are unwell, have a fever or a contagious illness, you should refrain from exercising or coming to the studio. You may be asked to wear a mask as a courtesy to the staff and clients.
Sky Pilates is committed to providing you with the best possible service and care. To do so, we seek mutual respect between you and our staff. Our staff deserve a safe working environment. Action will be taken against verbal or physical abuse towards our staff.
Thank you for your understanding, and we hope you have a pleasant experience at Sky Pilates.