Valarie graduated from the Curtin University of Technology with a major in Physiotherapy and has been practicing in both hospital and private settings since 2001. She discovered Pilates as an effective compliment to physiotherapy exercises for clients undergoing rehabilitation. She currently specialises in musculoskeletal and neurology physiotherapy with a focus on neck and back injuries as well as neurological deficits such as stroke or head injuries. She is a Polestar Pilates certified instructor in rehabilitation.
- Physiotherapist – Curtin University of Technology, Australia with BSc Physiotherapy
- Certified in Clinical Pilates with DMA Clinical Pilates, Australia
- Certified in Pilates for Rehabilitation by Polestar Pilates, USA
- Certified in GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM®
- Certified TRX® trainer
- CoreAlign® Level 1 trained