Together with Teresa and Geri, Seok is one of the founding instructors of Sky Pilates in 2005, believing in sharing the wonderful benefits of the work through quality instruction with the latest available equipment in a conducive environment. An avid dance student from a young age, Seok first began her Pilates lessons in 1995 with Geri Nonis to prepare for her roles in the “Sleeping Beauty” ballet, and was impressed by the intelligence and efficacy of the work. It was with Geri’s encouragement that the former lawyer began her second career in Pilates. Certified with Polestar Education LLC in 2002, a worldwide provider of rehabilitation-based Pilates, Seok is now an Educator for Polestar Pilates, and is helping to mould the next generation of teachers in Singapore. Besides attending Pilates and Gyrotonic® courses and workshops to update her skills, Seok also delves into other somatic work and kinesiology to enhance her teaching, and she is fascinated by how movement informs the mind, even as the mind directs the movement.
- Co-Founding instructor of Sky Pilates (2005)
- Certified in Reformer & Studio Pilates by Polestar Pilates, USA
- Mentor & Educator for Polestar Pilates
- Certified in GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM® (2004), GYROTONIC® Applications for Golf
- CoreAlign® Level 1 trained