Holly was a professional athlete and has been working in the fitness industry as a personal trainer for more than 10 years. As a former athlete herself, she found that her knowledge and experience does not address muscle imbalances occur through repetitive strain or faulty movement mechanics. A trial Pilates session changed her perceptive with traditional exercise models. She embarked on the journey to explore the unique Pilates concept and optimizing powerhouse (often referred as core stabilizer) with precise motions on extremities to enhance an effectiveness of muscles movement.
She hopes to integrate muscle function and joints stabilization with proper breathing for smooth flowing movement allow an individual to access each part of the body and become familiar with the functional mechanics.
- Diploma in sports science
- Certified in Matwork and reformer by Pilates Bodywork
- Certified Pilates Teacher by Pilates Method Alliance
- Certified as Aerobics instructor
- Certified TRX suspension training
- Certified Pre and postnatal exercise prescription
- Certified dynamic medicine ball training